I am certain that this blog will find very few viewers, and of course, that matters little to me. I write because I must. If I do not put thought to paper [or in this case electrical impulse to data registry] I feel that I will continue on in my forlorn anguish. For those that do read this, perhaps my heresy may shed light on your own questions. This first post is merely an introduction to who I am and what this blog will be, so feel free to scim, skip, scan, sequence or otherwise set aside as long as you continue the alleteration.
About myself:
As you can see from my email and my user name, I'm SwordofTruth412[@gmail.com]. But you may call me Sword. Or Bishop, because I like the name. I like ellipses...brackets, poetry, literature, music and song writing. And that's enough on this episode of 20 questions. To summarize me more, here's a bit from my Facebook profile.
If I call my self a righteous man am I conceded? If I tell you that I desire to be a hero, to someone, somehow, what would you think of me? What if I told you that I want to do something with my talents? That I have a calling for something greater than just being alive? There is something greater than just existing. And that is who I am. I am a Son of God. That's more than enough.
About the blog:
Writing to me is an emotional activity. I write because my heart cries out for me to do so. Hyperbole is a wonderful and horrid method that my soul uses to express what it feels and believes, so take what I say with a grain of salt if it makes you cock an eyebrow. And feel free to ask questions. Just don't get an attitude! I'm the only one allowed to do that...
This blog will [hopefully] be a discussion of theology, love, religion, and life. However, I'm certain other stuff will be thrown in as well. I don't really feel like jumping on a particularly impressive topic right now, so I'll actually start this whole thing next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment